Information We Collect
- Aggregate Information
- We may track the total number of visitors to the Site, the number of visitors to each page of the Site, browser type, IP addresses, External Web Sites (defined below) linked to and other aggregated data collected through our Site or services. We may use such aggregate information to analyze trends, administer the Site, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We may engage third parties to help us gather and analyze this information.
- Personally Identifiable Information
- We collect the personal information you voluntarily provide to deliver the best possible service. For example, if you choose to process an online payment or reservation we ask you to provide us with information necessary to process your order which may include, but not be limited to, name, physical address, telephone number, facsimile number, email address, company name, title, credit card number, and expiration date. We collect your email address and phone number so that we can send you information about our communities and update you on promotions and community information and events. When you submit your information, you agree that we may contact you.
- Cookie Information
- Our Site uses a technology called “cookies”, which is common across many websites. A cookie is a small file placed on your computer which acts as a unique identifier to keep track of the information you have entered and enables us to tailor your visits to the Site to your individual preference. We may also engage a third-parties who may assign cookies to conduct Site tracking for us.
- Your web browser is the primary way you can control cookies. Most browsers are set up to automatically accept cookies. You can change your browser settings to prevent cookies which may limit your ability to use some areas of the Site.
We may use your personally identifiable information to deliver our services or information you have requested, verify your authority to enter certain password protected areas of the Site, verify that you are a customer or prospective customer, send you information that you have signed up to receive, notices about our products and/or services that you have used or that may be of interest to you and notices about events, and improve the content and general administration of the Site and our services.
Links to Third Party Sites
If you decide that you no longer wish to be contacted or receive information about Starling or one of our communities, please contact us at the number listed below indicating that you would like to be removed from future communications.
We value the privacy of children and strictly adhere to The Children’s Online Privacy and Protection Act of 1998 which defines a child as anyone under the age of 13. Neither our Site or our services are intended for children under the age of 13 and we do not collect or maintain information obtained through the Site for those we actually know are under 13.
We may employ industry-standard procedural and technological measures that are reasonably designed to help protect your personally identifiable information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We may use, without limitation, firewalls, password protection, and other security measures to help prevent unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy at any time. Any changes or modifications are effective upon being posted on the Site. If any changes or modifications are made, we will post a change notice on the site to make you aware of a change to our Policy. Accordingly, we recommend that you review our Policy from time to time to ensure that you are aware of the current privacy practices. Your continued use of the Site and/or your continued provision of personally identifiable information to us after the posting of such notice signifies your acceptance of these changes.
- SSL Management LLC
- 9995 Gate Parkway N.
- Suite 320
- Jacksonville, FL 32246
- (904) 301-9100