For those considering a transition into senior living during these uncertain times, it’s only natural to wonder if now is the right time. As a leading senior living provider in the markets we serve, we’ve seen firsthand how our unwavering emphasis on the safety and wellbeing of our residents has provided better outcomes for those who move from an isolated environment at home, to Starling’s full-service independent living, assisted living, and memory care lifestyles.
What can you Gain from Moving now?
Starling Caregivers & Residents Agree, “It Feels Like Home.”
- A Full-Service Community. Now more than ever, many seniors at home are living in isolation and are overwhelmed with coordinating meals, bills, care, shopping, activities, transportation, maintenance, housekeeping and more in a disjointed socially distanced world. At Starling, we’ve got you covered. Here, we’ll cook every meal, wash every dish, clean your apartment, do your laundry, take out your trash, give you a ride, provide personalized care, and ensure your entertained – all in a safe, secure, and luxurious environment you’re proud to call home.
- A Safe Environment. Pandemic or not, the safety and wellbeing of our residents remains at the core of our mission. Our commitment to health and safety is evident in every Starling community; we’ve expanded our teams, enhanced our protocols, stockpiled protective equipment, and enlarged our hearts.
- A Healthy Transition. We’ve put precautions in place to ensure a seamless move-in, in a safe environment at Starling. Inquire today to learn about the specific steps we’ll take during your transition.
How Starling Maintains a Safe Environment.
The safety precautions Starling added are working!
- Personal Protective Equipment. All of the Starling team members wear masks when on property. We also maintain adequate supplies of personal protective equipment to ensure our teams have all the resources they need.
- Screening. Every Starling team member and essential visitor is screened (including temperature checks, questionnaires and certifications) before entry into the community.
- Testing. All Starling team members undergo COVID-19 testing every other week.
- Cleaning & Sanitizing. Our expanded housekeeping teams are consistently cleaning and disinfecting high-touch surfaces. They also provide weekly housekeeping and linen services.
- “Social” Social Distancing. At Starling, our heightened safety measured have not deterred us from catering full-service and engaging lifestyles. We’ve found safe and creative ways to emphasize the “social” in social distancing.
- Following CDC Guidelines. The entire Starling team immediately implemented the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines for at all of its senior living communities and continue to adapt to any new required health protocols.
Welcome to Starling. Welcome Home!
We invite you to explore a new beginning of unmatched convenience. Come and enjoy a safe and secure environment, in the comfort of a luxurious community you’re proud to call home!
CLICK HERE: For more information about all of Starling’s full-service lifestyles and first-class communities.