Best-in-class Technology At Starling At Nocatee
A brand new premier senior living community would not be complete without best-in-class technology to enhance residents’ way of life. Our staff, residents, and their families have access to state-of-the-art technology throughout the community, which is aimed at providing better care, communication, and socialization.
Earlier this year, we told you that Starling at Nocatee became the first senior living community in the region to partner with K4Connect, a smart technology that creates a simpler, healthier, and happier environment for our community’s residents. In addition to creating the feel of a “connected home” via K4Connect, Starling at Nocatee residents also enjoy technologies such as:
Lifestyle & Communication
- Full Wi-Fi coverage throughout community and courtyards
- Digital signage for activity calendars and dining
- State-of-the-art media center
- Connectivity through interactive technology and social media
- Charging stations with USB ports in common areas
Health & Wellness
- A state-of-the-art nurse call response system
- Dedicated touch-screen TVs for engagement and brain therapy
- Electronic health records and medication management systems
- Point-of-Care integration software system
By placing an emphasis on these comprehensive and dynamic technologies, our residents are always connected to their families, medical professionals, and other key people in their lives.
If you would like to learn more about superior senior living aided by top-of-the-line technology at Starling at Nocatee, please give us a call at 904-596-0880, or stop by to see us at 999 Crosswater Pkwy., Ponte Vedra, FL 32081. But hurry, space is limited!